OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Corcovado National Park: A Journey Into Remote #EcoCostaRica

I had the pleasure of visiting this National Park on my first visit to Costa Rica. It was our first stop on a snorkeling trip from Sierpe, a beautiful little town in the mangrove forest on Drake Bay. When we started the trip we went from the brackish mangrove forest where we saw sloths, howler monkeys, and capuchin monkeys...out into the waves of the pacific ocean. It was just off the coast of Corcovado that I was able to see the largest sea turtle I have ever seen (literally as big as a Volkswagen Beetle), many dolphin, and a pod of humpback whales including a baby whale that seemed to be performing for us. When we go to the island we also got to see much of the wildlife there. It is completely amazing and picturesque. Here is a great guide to tell you more about the national park and what it offers, but I know my experience there was amazing, minus the sea sickness that I got while I was snorkeling. Check it out.

Corcovado National Park: A Journey Into Remote #EcoCostaRica

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment