OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to all

As we just made it through the first part of the holiday bustle, remember to enjoy yourself. You should take the time to enjoy the family time and forget about your diet. We all need time to enjoy ourselves and it is futile to beat yourself up about breaking your diet during the holidays. By the way, I left my diet on the back burner till after the first of the year. However, after the season is over you have to have the discipline to work the weight back off. This is where a good personal trainer is helpful. ;-)

I will be beginning my annual vegan fast on January 7th for the next 21 or possibly 40 days, I haven't decided yet. This is a great way to cleanse your body of all the toxins from the previous year and stay with a fresh engine this year. I also use the time for some spiritual development and vision casting. It is amazing how you can hear the Creator when everything else is taken out of the way. For all of you that are interested in trying this with me, I will be posting meal plans and encouragement in the weeks to come. Let me know on here how you are doing and let us encourage one another. Believe me you will need it about a week in.....lol.

Try it and GO TRAIN HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment