OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

THE ULTIMATE BODYWEIGHT GUIDE TO GETTING LEAN AND RIPPED

I don't exclusively use bodyweight but I do focus on bodyweight movements for my own training. There are two main reasons I do this: 1. It's convenient. I can do these exercises anywhere, with no equipment and still get a great ass-kicking workout. 2. It's functional. I am all about functionality, I want every movement that I do to really help me live out my life and make me a better mover. Here is an article about someone who only uses bodyweight, see what they have to say about it.

The Ultimate Bodyweight Guide to Getting Lean and Ripped

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Bodyweight

No comments:

Post a Comment