OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Vegetables are complete proteins

I am sure that I am going to get some great messages from my animal protein friends for posting this article. However, I have been a professional athlete since 2001 and I have eaten a regular diet and for the last 6 years I have been vegan. I have more muscle mass now than I have ever had before. So the idea that plant protein is no good and cannot build muscle is a comeplete fallicy. For so long we have believed, many people still believe, that plants are not complete and wont give you the nutrients that you need. Check out this new research and some studies that show the complete opposite. When it comes down to it I just want people to be as healthy as possible. Whether you eat meat or plants, just be healthy and disease free.

Vegetables Are Complete Proteins

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Vegetables #Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment