OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, May 4, 2015

8 Tips To Starting a Running Program

I happened to spend my Sunday helping people stretch out at the end of the Flying Pig with the Women's Fitness Association. I had a great time, sot to meet some awesome people, and helped them feel a little better after a difficult, long race. I know that it really inspired me to get back out there and complete that elusive marathon that I have forgotten about. I have been killing Spartan Races and am really excited to get back out there in two weeks and race another Sprint in Indiana. If you are just as excited here are some great tips on how to get your program together. So check it out and start logging some miles.

8 Tips to Starting a Running Program

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Running

No comments:

Post a Comment