OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, May 25, 2015

The #1 Fitness Trend Of 2015

People have been doing this kind of training for generations, it is truly nothing new. However, it remains one of the best cardiovascular workouts ever. I have finally had to return to it myself because I am preparing for a 12hr Hurricane Heat in Aug. In this race I need to have a rucksack and atleast 30lbs with me, so for training I am going to be carrying a 40lb rucksack, just about everywhere I go. It will become like a second skin, so when I get to the course it is normal for me to carry this extra weight. So if you haven't tried it out, see what this type of training can do for you.

The #1 Fitness Trend of 2015

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Rucksack #Hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment