OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, May 18, 2015

From the Trenches: 23 Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Valuable Lessons Learned

This is really the best way to grow and have the most success possible. We need to learn from the people who have been there before us. I just talked to my 14 yr old son, who tells me that I don't understand him, and reminded him that I have been there before and have expereinced much more than he could have ever expereinced in his short life. I also reminded him that just like myself, my parents told me the same thing when I was his age but I never listened and then realized 20 years later that they were right. We cannot afford to do this as adults and entrepreneurs. While we were teenagers we may have thought that we knew everything, but as entrepreneurs we must be humble enough to learn from other people. So check out this article and grow into the best person you can be.

From the Trenches: 23 Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Valuable Lessons

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment