OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Everything You Need To Know To Begin An Elimination Diet

Have you ever noticed an upset stomach, gas, or allergic reactions after eating something? This could often point to something that you need to take out of your diet. This is also a great way to check for any food allergies. Just start elminating those things one at a time until you find out what has been causing the problems. I know I have had to do this with dairy. From the time I was a child I really struggled with a diary allergy and would break out in a rash everytime I drank milk or ate cheese. So find out what is bothering you and take it out of your diet. Check out this article for more information.

Everything You Need to Know to Begin an Elmination Diet

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Elimination #Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment