OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, May 1, 2014

8 Massive Reasons Why Yin Yoga Rocks

This article gives you 8 great reason to check out some Yin Yoga. However, I was sold on doing Yin Yoga years ago. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am also a (now retired) pro mma fighter. For years I struggle with flexibility issues because of the arthritis. My hips were almost immobile and all of my jiu jitsu had to be power jiu jitsu. Since I couldn't move my hips enough to use smooth technique I always had to force everything and use my strength. As you can imagine I was not very successful doing this. However, I got started doing Yin Yoga and stretching all those areas of my body that needed to move that fascia and fill it back up with the necessary fluid to make it pliable and usable. Since that time I am more flexible than I have ever been and become a student and teacher of Yin Yoga. So I know from personal experience the benefits that this style of yoga can have on the body and I recommend it to anyone that wants to re-invigorate their body. So check it out, then come down to a You Do Yoga Studio and take some classes, you won't be sorry.

8 Massive Reasons Why Yin Yoga Rocks

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #YinYoga

No comments:

Post a Comment