OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

50 Ways To Make Yourself Miserable

These are all things you should not be doing. We find ourselves feeling miserable at times and don't realize that much of that is self imposed. We allow oursleves to feel that way. So I want to challenge you to take this list of 50 things and circle the ones that you do on a regular basis. Then over the next month I want you to consciously work to stop doing those things that you cirlced. At the end of the month I want you to message me and tell me how much different you feel. Are you up for the challenge? Are you ready to change your life? Send me a message on May 15th and let me know how it went.

50 Ways tio Make Yourself Miserable

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #PersonalDevelopment #WhatNottoDo

No comments:

Post a Comment