OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Eating A Fatty Diet can Alter How Body Processes Food in Just Five Days

This is a really scary thought. It is the idea that eating a bad diet for less than a week can rewire your body to change the way that it processes that food. This means that those foods can be so addictive and your entire body chemistry will change to make you crave those foods. One of the things that I noticed as I changed my diet is how my body have become intolerant of those fatty foods. I literally get sick when I have them now. So it can be reversed but it is much slower. Check out this article and find out the science behind what you are doing to yourself.

Eating a Fatty Diet Can Alter How the Body Processes Food in Just Five Days

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment