OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, April 27, 2015

High Intensity Interval Training

If you really want to get in some great shape, this is the way to do it. This is the way to push your body to the max and get into the same shape that athletes get into. I don't know how many times I get people that come into my classes that ask if they are going to get sweaty. I remind those people that should be the only reason why they come. If we are going to burn calories the natural consequence of that is sweat. So if you come to any of my classes prepare to sweat cause I am going to get you moving and you are going to sweat. No you will not die, yes it will be hard, and yes you will be better for it. Check out this article.

High Intensity Interval Training

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #HIIT

No comments:

Post a Comment