OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

7 Fitness Tips To Make Running (More) Fun

This is one of the things that I have always hated about running. I have always found a treadmill, so boring and running on the road alone isn't much better. So I have always loved running with a group of people. It pushes me and gives me something to compete against. I definately have a competitive nature. I also load up my ipod with music and love to listen to some great music while I run. The other thing I love to do is get off the road and bring on the obstacles. It provides an exta bit of challenge. So what do you do to make your running more interesting? List them below.

7 Fitness Tips to Make Running (More) Fun

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Running #Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment