OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, July 30, 2015

5 Fitness Challenges That Will Strengthen Body and Mind

You all know that I am constantly trying to push myself to the limit and find new highs in my own fitness. In just 3 weeks I will compete in my toughest challenge yet the 12hr hurricane heat, with Spartan Race. I am super excited but it takes some extreme training to not only get your body ready for that type of event, but also condition your mind to endure the struggles of a 12hr event. The first challenge on this list I am currently doing and I am 2715 burpees in with 21 days to go. I am also getting ready to enter the triathalon world and ironman racing. There are always new challenges and I love meeting and exceeding those challenges. Check out some of these fitness routines and start doing something out of the ordinary. Your body wasn't just ment for the treadmill or elliptical.

5 Fitness Challenges that Will Strengthen Body and Mind

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment