OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Health Benefits of Bananas

I remeber the first day when I got back from my first trip to Costa Rica, I had a banana here in the states. It was about half the size and tasted like nothing. I couldn't believe it. The bananas that I had ripe off the tree were absolutely amazing. So fresh, huge, and absolutely delicious. I still have at least one banana a day. But i can't wait to move down to Costa Rica so I can have my fresh bananas and mangoes every morning at our retreat in Isla Palo Seco. Check it out and plan your trip to have some great fresh bananas, pineapples, and mangoes with us. www.WarriorVacations.com

Health Benefits of Bananas

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment