OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

5 Reasons To Do Burpees Every Day

If you come to my classes or train with me it is no secret that I love Burpees. I think they are the best exercises that you can do. They can be combined with virtually any other exercise to completely change the difficulty. There are lots of people that will completely disagree with me. However, it is often the hard things and challenging things that make us better and help us to grow. This is the number one reason I love to do Burpees, I want to be challenged. I want to be pushed to my limit. This is why I do endurance events that often include 300 to 500 burpees. They often start with 100-300 as a warm up. If you still aren't convinced how good the exercise is check out this article that will give you some more reasons to get your Burpees in every day.

5 Reasons to do Burpees Every Day

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercises #Burpees #Beautiful (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment