OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yes, You Can Find Your Passion Without Quitting Your Day Job

We have this idea that to truly find yourself you need to give up everything, live on a mountain, and only live in your passions. The truth is that you can find your passion anywhere in life. This last weekend I spent 12hrs doing incredibly hard things to find out who I am under it all. The picture below is from that event. There are expereinces that we can have that will shape our lives forever. These are the experiences that show us our true selves and shape us into the legacy that we will leave behind. We don't have to give up everything that we have and live in some foreign country feeding the poor, even though some of us are called to do that. We just need to push our limits and challenge ourselves. We must get out of our comfort zones and find out what we are truly made of. In just a month  and half I am working on going to China to complete another 60hr event. It will test all that I am. My physical, mental, and spiritual self will be tested beyond measure and I will come out the other side transformed. I am currently trying to take 15-20 people with me to expereince some of this transformation. If you would like to help please send me a message and I'll get you some information. Check out this article and find out how you can begin challenging yourself and finding that growth in your life.

Yes, You Can Find Your Passion Without Quitting Your Day Job

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment