OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

5 Whole Foods Vegan Athletes Should Eat Every Day

Not too long ago most people thought that you couldn't be a top level athlete and not eat meat. Now we find that many of the top tier athletes have been and are vegan. In fact many athletes are turning towards veganism because it inhales their performance as an athlete. The only reason that I became vegan was because of my health. However, it has completely transformed my athleticism and now I am one of the top endurance athletes. I keep refining the foods that I am eating and finding better and better ways to keep my body functioning at a high level. My recovery and training are better and most importantly I feel better. So if you are an athlete (or anyone else) here are some great things you should be eating to fuel your body right. Check it out.

5 Whole Foods Vegan Athletes Should Eat Every Day

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #Vegan #Athletes (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment