OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, August 29, 2016

Testing 3 Top MCT Oil Brands

If you are looking for more energy, burning more fat, and better brain clarity I'm sure you have heard of the bulletproof movement. I have been using this idea to get better results in my endurance training and competing. I need my body to constantly be using fast as fuel, so to supercharge that process i start my morning off with bulletproof coffee, vegan style.

I take 10oz of coffee, 1 T of MCT Oil,and 2 T of almond milk. It is incredible, i get pure energy, focus, and no crash. It keeps my engine burning fat and prepares me for endurance.

So i contacted 3 of the top MCT Oil companies. #LeftCoastMCToil, #KetoMCTOil, and #WildMCTOil they all sent me samples to try and compare. I've already been using #LeftCoastMCToil and been having great success. Over the next two weeks I'll be using the #KetoMCTOil and #WildMCTOil and giving you reviews.

This week #KetoMCTOil is up.

Check out this article on MCT Oil to learn more: https://www.bulletproofexec.com/what-is-mct-oil-vs-coconut-oil/

No comments:

Post a Comment