OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, August 12, 2016

If You Booze You Lose; Why Drinking and Exercise Do Not Mix!

So I know that there are some serious athletes that would completely disagree with this article. However, this is something that I have believed for years. I know how my body works and I know that after a serious night of drinking it takes my conditioning almost 2 weeks to recover and get back to normal. As an endurance athlete this is completely detrimental to my training so I drink very little. The risks are definately not worth the reward for me. Everyone needs to make their own decision but here is the research behind it so you can make an informed decision.

If You Booze You Lose; Why Drinking and Exercise Do Not Mix!

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Drinking (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment