OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

20 Life Lessons You Should Unlearn To Be Happy

There are some things that we learn as children that just don't serve us as we develop and get older. I know that I struggle with some of the things that I learned growing up on the streets that seem to be counter productive now that I am an adult and in a much different environment. I learned how to survive and now that people aren't always out to get me I don't need the same skill set. So what are those things in your own life that you need to release to find true happiness? Check out this list then make a list of your own.

20 Life Lessona You Should Unlearn to be Happy

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #PersonalDevelopment #BeHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment