OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How My Year Began...It Will Only Continue to Rise!!!

So I started off the year with a new job and diving into a completely new profession. I went from my safe (low paying) and secure job with the state. To a better paying, infinate opportunity job with Crunch Fitness as the Classic Coordinator. Then I had my very first spot in a major national magazine. It was small but in Mantra Yoga and Health, the top yoga magazine in the country. Then I was able to present at a national level for the first time at SCW Philly and I absolutely killed it. Hopefully, they will want me back and I will be able to present at SCW Midwest, Atlanta, and Washington DC...hint hint #SCWMania. Then I had my second spotlight in a national magazine Vegan Health and Fitness. An amazing ad in which my awesome photographer friend Johnny Darwish #AppleseedPhotography, killed our photo shoot. Finally I just got back from doing demos at the Arnold Sports Festival with the Weckmethod team and the creator of the Bosu and fitness mad scientist, David Weck. This year has been amazing and it is poised to only get better, so jump on board and help me make this the best year ever.

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Dreams #AchievingGoals #Killingit #SCWMania #WeckMethod #Bosu #VHF #VeganHealthandFitness #MantraYogaandHealth #MantraMagazine #CrunchFitness


No comments:

Post a Comment