OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Who likes to move...

No one likes to move. There is the feeling of unsettledness. It is a stressful time. I am right in the middle of moving myself. So everything has to move to the back burner until things are taken care of. It is a real challenge and I have not been managing all my time as well as I need to. However, the great thing is that it is just for a few weeks and then I can get back on track. But this is how all the storms of life are. No matter how intense they only last for a time and then they are gone. The trick is to have the fortitude to continue to push through and make the best of it.

So what do you do when life gets in the way...

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Life #TheStruggle

No comments:

Post a Comment