OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

How to Create a Successful DIY Video on a Budget

As a business owner most of us are on a budget. I have been very fortunate to be hooked up with some awesome photographers and videograhers, namely Johnny Darwish with Appleseed Photography and Chet King from Hexfyre Photography. They have really helped me bring life to many of my ideas and have supported me in every way that they can. If you have seen my recent pictures in Mantra Yoga and Health and Vegan Health and Fitness or my videos on www.WarriorVacations.com they were all done by Johnny from Appleseed Photography. However, if you are not quite as fortunate as me to have some top notch people so willing to put their talents to use here is a great article to help you do the best you can do with what you have. Check out this article and put some professionalism in your social media.

How to Create a Successful DIY Video on a Budget

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment