OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, October 2, 2015

The great unbundling of marketing is here

Marketing is such a difficult topic. It is ever changing. Not only do people's intrests and capabilities change the platforms and accesibility change. We have gone from direct mailing to internet marketing. From face to face marketing to a passing banner on a website. So how do we navigate this crazy varied landscape. Honestly, I don't know I have not been able to figure it out myself and continue to search for a good answer. I have been blessed to have several people in marketing that have choosen to help me. So check out this article and start figuring it out.

The Great Unbundling of Marketing is Here

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment