OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, June 24, 2016

4 Great Push-Up Exercises

I love push-ups. They are probably my favorite single exercise next to a burpee. They are, for sure, the best and most functional chest exercise. Those people that actually train with me know that I dislike exercises that are not functional in nature. Which is why I always prefer 100 push-ups to 5 sets of bench press any day. I may never need to lift a car off my chest, but I may need to get up off the ground at some point. I do all kinds of variations on push-ups in my classes from explosive push-ups to jack push-ups. I use them all. In this video there are 4 variations highlighted. Check them out and get functional with your workout today.

4 Great Push-up Exercises

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Pushups #Exercise (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment