OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Paleo diet pros and cons: Would we all be healthier if we ate like cavemen?

I love to provide differing perspectives on everything. I think it is important to look at issues from every side before making an informed decsion. So here is an article about eating Paleo that is from a pretty neutral source. There is lots of great information for and against this diet phenomenon. It is completely up to you to decide what is right for your body and how it functions thee best. I personally do a vegan/Paleo hybrid diet. I love it and it works well for me. Check it out and decide for yourself.

Paleo Diet Pros and Cons: Would We All Be Healthier If We Ate Like Cavemen?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #ToPaleoOrNot (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment