OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, June 24, 2016

The 20 Highest Protein Veggies (And Other Plant-Based Foods) You Can Eat

This is the number one question I get when people find out that I am vegan. What do you eat? Then when they find out that I am a top endurance athlete they want specifics of how I find my nutrition plan. In endurance it is by far the most important piece. If you are not fueled properly you will never make it 30, 40, or 50 miles. The type of endurance that I do is also not strictly running and involves mental, physical, team, and individual based challenges. It really is full body endurance. In this article you will find a guide on the protein choices that I make on a daily basis to find the right foods to fuel my body for my next event. Check it out and start to integrate some of these into your nutrition program. See how they make you feel.

The 20 Highest Protein Veggies

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #PlantBased #Protein (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment