OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, June 24, 2016

50 Qualities Of A Leader – The Traits That Will Change The Way You Think

We have often been told that you are not a leader until you have people following you. The truth is no matter how few those people may be there is always someone who is watching what you do and holding you up as an example. It is our job to make that the most positive, affirming example possible. So since we are all leaders in some small way, we need to act as such. We need to have integrity and show people a path that will help them find their path in life. From an early age my dad taught me that I need to find my own way in life. He would always be there for me and guide me, but I needed to be free to make my own decisions and be willing to own those decisions. Yes, that means dealing with the consequences of my bad decisions too. So here is a great article that will help you find those qualities that good leaders show. Check it out and start leading those watching.

50 Qualities of a Leader - The Traits that Will Change the Way You Think

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment