OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, July 8, 2016

5 Reasons Why 'Asking' Is an Essential Skill for Every Entrepreneur

The old adage, "the squeaky wheel get the grease," is so true. If you never ask the question you will never get the result that you are looking for. My dad used to tell me the worst thing they can say is no. The obvious result is that nothing is gained. However, if you do get the result that you want you have gained everything. I found this to be true when I took my trip to Costa Rica to talk to a hotel owner. I ended up there with no money and very little resources to make anything happen. But I went there to learn as much as I could in hopes that something amazing would happen. All week we discussed and talked about the possibilities of building the retreat that I was interested in. Finally on the last day we had the difficult discussion. The owner told me that he knew I had no money and no real investors. He was completely right. He said that we might never work together but he was interested in figuring something out. I asked what he had in mind and he said that I he would allow me to rent out the rooms at a discount no run whatever retreat I wanted to. All it took was me taking the proper steps to be in the right place and ask the right questions. You really never know the answer until you ask.

5 Reasons Why "Asking" Is an Essential Skill for Every Entrepreneur

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment