OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, July 16, 2016

This Man Stretched 10 Minutes a Day for a Month. Here’s What Happened

I am the group fitness coordinator for Crunch Fitness and I watch as guys come in day after day lifting weights and very seldom do they ever stretch. I teach yoga and very rarely do I ever have a guy come into my classes. I know from expereince if you are not stretching, male or female, then you will never each your full athletic potential. If you are expereincing pain or constant injury it is because you are not stretching enough. You need to find a good stretching program whether it is yoga or another routine you need to do it. Check out this article and find out why.

This Man Stretched 10 Mins a Day for a Month. Here's What Happened.

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Stretching #Exercise (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment