OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, July 31, 2016

7 benefits of eating cauliflower for health

I have always enjoyed cauliflower, even when I was a kid when my mother used to slather it with butter and cheese. Now that I have completely changed my diet and eat as healthy as possible, I have found that cauliflower has again become a staple of my diet. It is low in carbs and high in nutrition, so it fits well with my fat adaptive diet. I have also found a ton of ways to utilize it. From creating delicious mashed cauliflower to using raw cauliflower in my salad I almost always have an extra head in my pantry. So check out this article.

7 Benefits of Eatoing Cauliflower for Health

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Cauliflower (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment