OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, September 5, 2015

10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running

I have never been a big fan of running, but I have learned how to enjoy it. I love being out in nature and seeing the beauty of the world around me. There are all kinds of ways to burn calories and running is just one of them. Here is a list of exercises that will burn a ton of calories. Yes Burpees are on this list. You know that I love them and am always making people do them in my group fitness classes. They are a great exercise. So check out this list and burn those calories.

10 Exercises That Burn MOre Calories Than Running

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Exercise #Fitness #CalorieBurn

No comments:

Post a Comment