OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, September 7, 2015

How to Use Plant-Based Foods to Meet All Your Dietary Needs

I always get asked the question: What do you eat? People have this idea that just because I am vegan all I eat is salad. I love to mix up my foods and try all kinds of new things to change up my menu. From veggie burgers of all shapes and sizes to wild mushrooms that taste like chicken, I am always experimenting to enjoy the amazing bounty we have on this earth. My question becomes, why do you limit yourself just to a few animals? Check out this article that will teach you how to meet all your nutrition just from plant based sources.

How to Use Plant-Based Foods to Meet All Your Dietary Needs

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #PlantBased

No comments:

Post a Comment