OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, September 28, 2015

5 Yoga Poses Every Runner Should Know

As I sit here and look over this article I am thining about the possibility that I still may end up running the NYC Marathon in Nov. I literally just talked to another UPW member that mentioned that there may be some possibilites to get in and if I wanted to now if something becomes available. I have always wanted to run the NYC Marathon and would love the challenge to meet the course. The great thing is as a runner, Spartan Racer, and endurance athlete I now the importance that yoga has had on my athletic endeavors. So if you don't know the impact that yoga could have on your running performance check out this article and start running the best races of your life.

5 Yoga Poses Every Runner Should Know

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Yoga #4Men

No comments:

Post a Comment