OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, November 23, 2015

3 Simple Ways to Get Known as an Expert in Your Industry

This is something that many of us really struggle with. I know for years I really had trouble with the confidence to consider myself an expert in my field. However, the truth is anytime that you have any information that you can share to help people better their lives you are an expert in that field. I have been able to share my knowledge in a wide variety of fields from mixed martial arts, boxing, fitness, nutrtion, veganism, business, travel, etc. I have even been fortunate enough to write for a few magazines. But I really started on social media and you tube. So check out this article and start making a niche for yourself then find a way to monetize it and make some money.

3 Smple Ways to Get Know as an Expert in Your Industry

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment