OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

9 FOODS MOST LIKELY TO CAUSE CANCER

When I was in my mid 20's I had to get my first colonoscopy. They found some pre-cancerous polyps in my colon. They were removed and I was put on the annual colonoscopy plan. If I would have waited until I was in my 50's I would have been eaten up with colon cancer. This was a result of the poor dietary choices I was making the first 20 years of my life. After this milestone in my life I still continued to eat like normal americans, but I was working out more and competing as a professional mma fighter. But I had begun dabbling with a plant based lifestyle. After two more colonoscopies that came back clean I finally went fully plant based when I turned 29. I am not 35 and have never been healthier and more competitve. My mma career is over but I am doing endurance runs and Obstacle Course Racing. I am planning on being competitive next year and will go out and kill it. It is amazing to live with no restrictions and no fear of health issues. We don't have to fall into the same cycle of death that so many people around us find themselves in. It can always be reversed and it all comes down to what you are putting in your mouth. Check out this article and if you are looking for an athlete to sponsor for the upcoming 2016 season send me a message and get on the team.

9 Foods Most Likely to Cause Cancer

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #CancerFree

No comments:

Post a Comment