OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

How working out can affect how we think

We all know that working out can help us lose weight and tone up, but it can also change our thoughts. Exercise and fitness release chemicals in our brains that help us feel better and even change the way that we view ourselves. We start to look at the world as a challenge rather than something to be endured. We start to think in terms of greatness rather than just making it through another day. This is the real reason that I compete. I want to continue to break through and forge the best version of myself that I can. Fitness has brought me to that place where I not only feel great about the way that I look, but also push me to be better than who I was a day ago. Check out this article and see the other changes that working out can make in your life.

How Working Out Can Affect How We Think

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Mentality

No comments:

Post a Comment