OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, November 6, 2015

What A Day Of Plant-Based Eating Looks Like

I have been vegan over 6 years now and almost every week I get the question, what do you eat? People cannot even imagine a life without meat and cheese and they think there is something wrong with people who don't choose to live their lives that way. Now I have never been a activist vegan, even though I love animals and believe in the humanity of all creatures, I became vegan because it is the healthiest that I can be. You will never see me condeming people for eating meat or wearing leather. I feel like people need to make their own decisions and I am not the person to tell them they are horrible for what they are doing. I believe that if I live my life in such a way that I am a motivation and inspiration to others, they will want to investigate why I do what I do and that will attract them rather than turn them away. Of course, being a professional athlete and elite OCR/ endurance racer has helped a lot too. If you are one of those people that wonder what I eat on a daily basis chec out this article. I assure you that the vegan choices today are much better than they were 15 years ago when I was first introduced to the lifestyle.

What a Day of Plant-Based Eating Looks Like

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #PlantBased

No comments:

Post a Comment