OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

WHY YOUR MOTIVATION IS FAILING YOU

We all need motivation to eep going with our fitness goals. But every year we see the numbers increase in Jan and then drop off in Feb. This goes to show you that motivation is not enough. Just wanting to lose some extra pounds is not enough to make a real lifestyle change. We must find something more meaningful to change our lives. Whether it is not wanting to end up like our parents or wanting to live as long as possible for our kids. We have to have some underlying reason to stay motivated. Then comes the real magic. You have to take constant repeated action towards those goals. It is one thing to say it, it is quite another to actually do it. The first 20 years of my life I spent believing that I was going to eventually die anyway, so I better live it up while I can. This meant I could eat whatever I wanted and do whatever I wanted. Then I started to really get sick like my parents in my early 20's. I came to a decision and decided to live as long and as healthy as I can. So check out this article and start to find your motivation and more.

Why Your Motivation is Failing You

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment