OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

People around the world are eating banana peels because they know something that Westerners do not

I have never done this myself. Just like everyone else I throw the banana peel in the garbage. However this morning I am going to add it to my morning shake and see what happens. One of the things that I need as a vegan athlete are B vitamins and finding out that banana peel is high in B vitamins specifically B-12 is really helpful to add to my diet. One of the things that I am always trying to do is to find ways to get my nutrition and vitamins from natural means rather than supplementation. This is just another great way to get easily absorbable nutrition. So try it out and see how it works for you.

People Around the World Are Eating Banana Peels Because They Know Something Westerners Do Not

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment