OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

10 Books Bill Gates Says Will Make You Smarter

I love to read. It is the way that I find most of my information. I have been listening to podcasts and interviews, but those will never replace a good book. Books can transport you to another world and feed your imagination. They also give you knowledge that you would otherwise have to learn by trial and error. I ran across this article and since Bill Gates is one of the smartest men on the planet I figured I would share his readin list with you. Check it out and get a little smarter.

10 Books Bill Gates Says Will Make You Smarter

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment