OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, March 31, 2016

10 Health Benefits of Drinking Tea That You Need to Know...

I love to drink a good cup of tea. I love it just before bedtime. I love it when I am feeling down or just when I want to cuddle up on the couch. Tea is not only great for your health, but also a wonderful comfort beverage. There are so many different varieties, flavors, and health benefits. It is not only the antioxidants, but many other benefits. So check out this article and find out the top ten benefits. Just like coffee, it is all what you put in your tea that makes it healthy or terrible for you, so make sure that you are keeping it simple and not loading it with sweetener or milk.

10 Health Benefits of Drinking Tea That You Need to Know

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Tea (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment