OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How to Stop Being an Over-Thinker

This is something that has really taken me a long time to deal with in my own life. I have always been a very deep thinker. I tend to make decisions quickly but my brain is always working and pondering over the things of the day. However, my dad told me a long time ago that if you can't change it don't worry about it. It took me a long time to really apply this to my life but it has given me so much freedom. I literally delete the things that I don't need and am constantly replacing them with better information or ideas. This keeps me from going backwards and getting stuck in my old ideas and mind frame. So stop all the stress, change it if you can and let go of the rest. It is not worth it. There is so much freedom, you just have to let go of the things you can't change.

How to Stop Being an Over-Thinker

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PesonalDevelopment #Growth #Thinker (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment