OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, June 29, 2015

18 Surprising Dairy-Free Sources of Calcium

In the last 40 years we have been bombarded with the idea that the only way to get a good dose of calcium is through cow's milk. This is simple not true. Not only is it not the best way to get our calcium, it can also hurt us in many different ways. My son is allergic to dairy and so was I when I was his age. Now that I am vegan I stay away from diary all together. I know that some of the alternatives on this list are not vegan, but it gives you a good idea of how many other sources of calcium are out there for you to indulge in. Check it out.

18 Surprising Dairy-Free Sources of Calcium

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #DairyFree

No comments:

Post a Comment