OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, June 25, 2015

6 Ways to beat the afternoon slump

There is that time just after lunch between 2pm and 4pm that we tend to feel that afternoon slump. It is tough to stay awake and you feel legthargic. I used to feel that way all the time but since I have been making sure I get the proper nutrition I have plenty of energy to make it through the day. So in the morning I get my daily dose of #shakeology, which gives me all the nutrition that I need for the entire day. So unless I have inadaquate sleep the night before, I always feel great. If you expereince that afternoon slump you really need to check out how much sleep you are getting and what kind of nutrition you are taking it. It will completely change your life.

6 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Energy #Beachbody #Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment