OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Resistance Band Workouts

Many of you know that I have rheumatoid arthritis and it makes it very challenging for me to do free weight exercises. So since I still try to be as competitive an athlete as I can be, resistance training is a great alternative. Not to mention I personally think it is a better way to train. There are many benefits to resistance training vs traditional free weights. You can build muscle with bands, contrary to popular thought, and you can even get a better workout. So check out this article and give it a try. I personally use #Bodylastics they are the best band system on the market.

Resistance Band Workout

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Resistance #Fitness #Beachbody #Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment