OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Nutrition Advice From the China Study

This one of the books that absolutely changed my mind on the way that we look at health and nutrition in our world today. The correlation between our diet and cancer is astounding. The fact that we can almost control our risk of serious disease just by eating more healthy was a no brainer for me. I want to live the most sustainable and healthy that I can for the rest of my life. I want to love, expereince, and share life with all the people around me for as long as I possibly can. Why would we ever want to live tired, irritated, with no energy, and sick if there is a way to change all that. So check out some of these nutrition tips from this groundbreaking study.

Nutrition Advice From the China Study

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Health #ChinaStudy

No comments:

Post a Comment