OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, June 11, 2015

How Do I Know When to Increase My Weights?

This is such a common question that I get in the gym all the time. So here is a great answer that I found. The most simple answer is when you are strong enough to do the next weight and keep perfect form, then you are ready to increase to the next level. You can also start to change things and start changing your base of support to increase the difficulty rather than changing the weight (one of my favorite things to do). However, I am not a fan of lifting heavy weight just to liftt it. I am always more intersted in functional training than lifting heavy. This comes from a background of wanting to be as healthy as possible for as long as possible. So always do what is best for your body?

How Do I KNow When to Increase My Weights?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #GetRipped

No comments:

Post a Comment