OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Top 10 Excuses For Not Exercising

As a fitness trainer it is amazing to hear some of the excuses that people give for not wanting to work out. Then I watch the Biggest Loser and I train people who are morbidly obese and I see people with failing bodies losing over 100 lbs in a matter of 6 months. They have drive and desire to push forward and make a better life for themselves. This is what it takes. It is so easy to make excuses...it's genetic, i can't give up my food, I'm too busy, I don't have time, etc. It's all bullshit. The reality is that we refuse to see the correlation between what we do and our overall health. If we eat well, remain active and exercise we will find the health that we really need to live long, happy, and healthy lives. Instead we make excuses and then wonder why we struggle with heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc. Check out this article and see if you are using one of these excuses and change it.

Top 10 Excuses For Not Exercising

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment